Monday, October 24, 2011

Books and a Busy Week

I finally got all my bookshelves put together.  I started the daunting task of unpacking the many, many boxes of books and sorting them.  I’m about halfway done I think, but I just felt tired in the middle of it all so I decided to take a break.  I think that I still have too many books.  I may have to get rid of a few more.  I’m putting all the unread books on a shelf so that maybe I’ll read one of those before I buy any more. 

This is going to be a busy week in the library.  I have classes every day, a meeting on Wednesday, and a presentation for parents on Thursday.  I also have to work on a research project for 7th grade English classes next week.

I also heard from the library guy.  He sent me an email Sunday night, but I didn’t get it until this morning.  He mentioned getting together in a few weeks so I have that to potentially look forward to.  He has some scrabble tournaments coming up so he’s not free until the 11th which is the day after my birthday.  Josh is coming in that weekend, but we won’t go to dinner until Saturday. 

I didn’t sleep well last night.  First of all, the margaritas made me dehydrated.  Then I’ve had sinus/allergy issues for the past few days so I couldn’t breath very well.  After school today I picked up a decongestant so I’ll see if that helps tonight. 

No comments: