Saturday, October 22, 2011

A pajama kind of day

It’s 6:00 p.m. and I haven’t changed out my pajamas all day.  I tried to sleep in some, but with animals wanting in and out this morning it was difficult.  So I got up and made some cinnamon twists that I had in the fridge.  They were pretty yummy.  I had them with half a cup of coffee (with lots of cream and sugar).  I’ve mostly sat around and watched t.v. today.  I did finally get one of my shelves put together.  I’m going to try to get two more put together this evening.  I’m also going to clean a little since I’ll have company tomorrow.  I think we’re going to go to the park in the afternoon and then go have dinner and drinks downtown. 

I think I might just get dressed to at least go pick up something for dinner.  It’s back to some slim pickings around here. 

1 comment:

Leann said...

I hope by the time this entry gets to you, you are out and about doing coasters and having a wonderful time :-) Wouldn't it be nice to date someone you a lot in common with? Good luck with the librarian guy :-)