Sunday, May 22, 2005

Can't Sleep

I tried to go to be at 10:30, but can't seem to fall asleep. Not sure why really. I don't have anything very pressing on my mind. So I guess I'll tell you about my day.

I went to Mass this morning. My friend that I usually sit with wasn't there, but that was o.k. since I seem to know what's going on now and can participate better. Homily was interesting regarding the Holy Trinity. I found out that two fundamental differences between what Christians (Catholic & Protestant) believe and what the Jehova Witnesses and Mormons believe is in regard to the Trinity.
Came home and started some laundry, did some dishes and continued that throughout the day. I took a bit of a nap this afternoon (probably why I can't sleep now). I chatted with a couple of guys online having some nice conversations. I watched some t.v., surfed the net, did more laundry and dishes. And all of a sudden I felt a little tired and decided to go to bed, but haven't been able to fall asleep yet. Guess I'll try again in a few minutes.
Josh has a follow-up doctor's appointment in the morning, then I have to take him to the theatre so he can go see Star Wars with his ex-girlfriend (that he still likes). There's no school tomorrow so I'll finish cleaning the house as I'll have some company this week. (David's dad is coming to town to see him graduate. Though he's not staying here, I'm sure he'll be stopping by.)
Tues-Thurs I have school visits and then Friday evening is my cousin's graduation. Then it's summer break for me! I think I'll try to put the stuff I want to get done in my calendar and schedule it so I don't put it off too much. For example, I need to plan on re-doing the middle bath probably while Josh is at band camp.
Well, I'm off to try sleep again.

No comments: