Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish all of you fellow mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day!

My son sent me a very nice E-Card that I got this morning. I went to Mass and got a carnation there. Came home and decided to let Josh take me to lunch (though I paid). We went to Golden Corral and stuffed ourselves. Came home and had to take a nap. Now it's just a lazy Sunday. Trying to find something good on t.v. Catching up on laundry and dishes now that I finally have hot water again.

Have to figure out my schedule for next week. Got a lot schools getting their books and need to see everyone before school lets out. I can say that I'm ready for summer to be here, though I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when it does. I guess it will depend on what happens with my job situation. I'm assuming I'll still have the summer off in general. I would like to take a least a small coaster trip at some point. Josh and I won't be able to take our big trip that we usually do, but I'd like to do something.

No comments: