Monday, May 09, 2005

Sunday Brunch

I haven't done one of these memes in a while so I thought I'd give it a go.

Birthdays

1) What is your birthday, what time were you born, what astrological sign are you, and what city and state were you born in?
Sorry won't answer all of these for security purposes, but will tell you that I was born on Nov. 10 and I'm a Scorpio. I'm the only native Texan in my immediate family.
2) Are there any famous events or famous people that share your special day?
Martin Luther (go figure since I'm becoming Catholic), Mackenzie Phillips (From One Day at a Time), Roy Schieder (Jaws), and Sesame Street aired for the first time on my birthday.
3) What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?
Took my son and his friends to Wendy's then went to the movies and saw Ray.
4) What is your best birthday celebration that you can remember?
Well, most interesting would have to be my 21st birthday as I was giving birth to my son, Josh.
5) What is the best birthday present you have ever received?
My son, Josh.

No comments: