Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Comfort Food

I didn't go to RCIA class tonight. I feel bad, but I felt like I just needed a night at home. I got home this afternoon feeling tired with my stomach a little upset. I was also quite cold. My room at school has been cold all day. The air conditioner is still running despite it being cold outside. Then I had to wait for my ride to pick me up and I was cold waiting outside for her. By the time I got home I just wanted to go to bed. Since Josh was also in bed taking a nap, I figured I could take one as well. I forgot to turn off my heater in my room this morning so it was nice and toasty. I changed into a long-sleeved t-shirt and long johns and crawled under the covers. I didn't really sleep. I still felt like I couldn't get warm. When I heard Josh stir, I got up to ask him what he wanted for supper. We decided on spaghetti so I had to go to the store to get some hamburger meat. I got home and made supper and didn't have time to go to class tonight. I got stuffed and vegged in front of the t.v. I'm slowly warming up, but I really want to get back under the covers. I hate cold weather. I guess I'll have to put up with it for several more months.

No comments: