Friday, November 03, 2006

Finally Friday

It's been a long week. Today I wanted to pull my hair out. I had to catch up on grades, take a test grade in all my classes (I made them correct the letters they wrote earlier this week and reprint them for a test grade), take in fundraising money, update grades, grade late papers, and prepare lessons for my substitute. I almost got it all done, but didn't have time to finish before I had to take my carpool people home. So after I got home I checked my email and then headed back up to the school. I spent another hour and half there and got my sub stuff done and tidied up the room. I got back to town a little before 8 and had called in dinner to the local thai restaurant. Josh called for a ride so I went to pick him up and then get dinner. I stuffed myself on beef fried rice and now I'm getting very close to being ready for bed. I did start some laundry though.

I have thoughts of some things I want to write about but I just don't think I have the mental energy to write anything of substance right now. Just stay tuned.

2 comments:

Susanlee said...

God I miss that Thai place...The last time Justin and I were in Canyon we went, but I ordered the wrong thing. :(

Anonymous said...

Staying tuned. I am glad to see you back in the chaos of things. I was wondering about you. I have had a miserable week, but now I am back to a normal pace. Hope things settle down a bit. Have a super weekend!