Monday, November 20, 2006

O.k... Daily Updates it is

Thanks for all the comments. It really is o.k. if you don't comment because you have nothing to say.. that's the way I am most of the time. I just thought maybe I was totally boring you.

I am soooooo ready for Thanksgiving break. It's getting to that time of year where burn out can happen if you don't get a break.

I just ate a quick dinner and I have about 15 minutes before I have to leave to head to Amarillo for the choir rehearsal. In case I didn't get an email to you and you live in the area, I would like to cordially invite you to the Festival of Praise. It is a 200+ choir that is made up of choir members from area churches. It will be tomorrow (Tuesday 11/21) at 7:30 in the Globe News Performing Arts Center. It's also FREE. And there will be a reception afterwards so that means free food.

I caught up on grades today and got everything entered in the online gradebook. I am still amazed at the number of people failing my classes. Well, I'm not going to do them any more favors. I've already bent over backwards for them.

I have so much to do. After rehearsal I have to make cookies for the reception. Luckily I already have the dough that you just spoon onto the pan. I also have to figure out what to wear. I'm glad I went shopping this weekend. I have a new top to wear.

Well, my fifteen minutes are up. If I have time, I'll blog more tonight.

1 comment:

Billy said...

I love baking! What kind of cookies are you making?