Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I should be more happy

that my break is here, but it's not a good day. My cat is sick and hasn't been eating for a while. I am now having to force feed her just to keep her alive until my dad can take her to the vet on Monday. I don't know what's happened, but all of a sudden she lost her appetite and I don't think she's eaten anything in the last day or two. I know that some people aren't animal people... and that's o.k., but I am a big animal person. My pets are part of my family and I'm sorry to say that if anyone ever asks me to choose between them and my pets... I will choose my pets. My cat isn't that old. She is only 4 years old and has been quite healthy until now. At first I didn't notice that she had lost weight because she's so fluffy, but you can really feel her bones when you pet her now and she's much lighter than she used to be. I'm worried that I may loose her and it breaks my heart. I went to Walmart this morning and got some baby food and all sorts of cat foods and milk to hopefully get her to eat. She won't do it on her own so I force fed her some thinned baby food and will keep doing it every two hours. That's all I know to do at this point.

I thought it would be great to sleep in this morning, but I was up at 4 a.m., again at 6 and at 7:30. I did keep going back to bed and finally gave up a little before 9. I loaded the dishwasher and am waiting for the water to heat back up before I start it. I will slowly get the cleaning done, but I'm just not in the mood right now.

No comments: