Thursday, November 16, 2006

Is it Thanksgiving yet?

I do have lot to be thankful for, but I'll save that for another post. I'm just ready for a break. I want to sleep past 8 a.m. one of these days. Well, it won't happen until Wednesday at least. Tomorrow is Friday, thankfully. I don't have a game to go to as the playoff game is out of town. Saturday I have a choir rehearsal. Sunday is Church. Monday night is another rehearsal and Tuesday is a concert. I hope that during my five days off during Thanksgiving that I am able to first get some rest... and then accomplish something in my house.
I stayed after school today, came home with enough time to fix a quick bite before going to choir rehearsal. I just got home and am about ready to go to bed. I'm still cold. I turned up the heat in my bedroom and I'm going to get under the covers and try to warm up. At least it wasn't too bad in my room today. I wore long johns and took my shawl up there to keep warm.
Well, that's all the excitement in my world. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.

No comments: