Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hump Day Again

Time just seems to move by so fast. Today seemed like both a very long and a short day if that makes any sense. I'm slowly getting caught up and then it seems I'm still behind. I got papers graded today until my classes turned more in. I took in some of the fundraiser money and they are woefully short in meeting their goal. They have raised just short of $1200 but the goal is $3200. They may not earn the lock-in.
After school I came home and then went and picked up some burgers for Josh. I went to Mass tonight for All Saints Day. It was a very nice service. I took my friend Carol home since her car wasn't working and then picked up some supper. Not much excitement in my life today.
Oh, I did go out to lunch with another teacher today. The teacher next door invited me to go to Taco Bell with her. She went to high school with my ex-husband.
Well, gotta get some things done before bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good day. I just wanted to tell you, "good morning!" Care about ya lots!

Andrew