Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Son and I

We had a nice day today. I went to early Mass this morning and then to class afterwards. I got home and heated up some leftovers for lunch but it wasn't quite enough. I worked on a baby blanket for my brother's baby that is due in January. Josh and I then headed to the mall around 1:00. We started looking for Christmas gifts for people. I had decided on a framed picture for my sister and her husband that I thought they'd like. I also got an empty photo frame collection for my aunt and I'll put some pictures of Josh in it for her. I got a children's music cd set for my 2nd cousin that is almost 3 years old. I got a cute baby outfit for my other cousin that is 6 months. I also bought Josh three new pairs of jeans. Luckily they were on sale at Penny's for $12.99 each. We at lunch at the mall and before leaving we got some ice cream. I wanted to go by Hobby Lobby but it was closed today. I went to Michaels instead. I wanted some more beads for rosaries, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.. but I did get some other beads. That will give me something to do when I get my house clean. It was nice to spend the day with my son. He only complained a little when I spent too long looking at beads in Michaels.

No comments: