Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Saturday with no Obligations?

Well, I feel better after a night's sleep. I'm still sad, but just moving on. The laundry is almost done; now I need to focus on the rest of the house. I thinking of actually taking a shower today and putting on clothes. I do have to take Josh up to the school to leave for the football game.

I can't believe it's already Saturday. At least I don't have a speech tournament today. I haven't been as productive as I'd like, but I guess it's understandable given the circumstances and my mood.

I don't know what else to write this morning. I have nothing to share.

1 comment:

SKQBDOO said...

Hey Annabel,
I am sorry about your cat. Our school (Wylie) is playing Canyon today in Lubbock. I wasn't sure if this is where your son goes to school.