Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can you have too many shoes?

Well, I've finished the living room and my bathroom is quite sparkly. I started cleaning out my closet and came to the notion that perhaps (just perhaps) I might have too many shoes. I've already parted with a good deal of them, but I may have to part with a few more. My closet isn't very big and my shoes are taking over. . I would love to turn it into a walk-in closet by taking over the storage space at the end of my
hallway which is next to my closet... but that won't happen any time soon - like re-tiling my kitchen. I am making progress, but it's slow going. I had intended on starting on the garage today, but it won't happen until tomorrow. Tomorrow is must as I have to get ready for the free garage sale. I hope to finish my bedroom by this evening. The only problem is that it will be interrupted by going to my brother's place to help his girlfriend create a website. I should be able to at least get my closet done in the next hour or so. Once that is done, the rest should be a snap. It's mostly a matter of putting clothes away and doing a bit more laundry. Well, I better get busy. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll catch up on your blogs on Sunday. But if you feel
inclined to email or comment, I won't complain at all.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

You are going to have to come to Alabama and help me organize my stuff when I move soon. Don't work to hard and sleep well tonight. Just think...you get to sleep in, in the morning. Isn't that nice? Good night gal.

Leann said...

Ohhh.....going to Alabama sounds fun. I think you should totally do it...lol

Have fun. I love getting organized. It makes my life seem just a tad organized...lol

Unknown said...

No, a woman can NEVER have too many shoes, Annabel. Its just not possible. It is, however, entirely possible to have too little storage space, though. But too many shoes....nah. Can't happen. Buy some of those rubbermaid containers that slide under beds, and then go shoe shopping...haha.

Susanlee said...

I have like a million shoes too, and my closet is impossible to get to, so I bought a little three drawer rubbermaid thing at walmart and put the ones that I wear the most in there. Now I can just grab em and they are less likely to end up in a pile by the front door. The shoes that still live in the closet could I guess go to goodwill but what if I get rid of a pair and then NEED them??