Friday, March 16, 2007

Is it nap time?

I feel exhausted today. I have been doing pretty well this past week, but it's catching up to me. I probably shouldn't have put the garage last, but I felt my house needed more attention first. I didn't get to bed until after 11:30 last night. I intended to sleep in, but of course the phone rings at 8:15 this morning. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number and am certain it was a bill collector for my ex-husband. I tried to go back to sleep, but by then I was awake... sort of. I had some cereal and continued cleaning my room. I did part with several pairs of shoes yesterday but still have plenty in my closet. (And the under the bed thing is a great idea... except I have a waterbed, so there's no storage space.) I now am thinking that maybe I have too many clothes which is weird because I often find myself with absolutely nothing to wear. I think I have too many unfashionable clothes like t-shirts and such. I moved my winter stuff to the closet in the extra bedroom but my dresser drawers are overflowing. I have yet to sort socks and am dreading that task. Progress is still slow going, but at least it's going. I know I have to get to the garage soon, but I may have to have a quick energy boosting nap.

2 comments:

Billy said...

Looks like we are both doing some cleaning today. I keep saying I am going to get it done, but keep putting it off. Well, I have reached a time when I can no longer put it off. ugh....

Andrew said...

I hope you had a good nap today. It is so awesome to see you able to post. I wouldn't know what I would do without my favorite blog. 40 days without browsing? *faints*