Friday, March 16, 2007

Tired and sore

I got the garage sale set up. The garage isn't exactly cleaned, but it's cleared out for the most part. I did get the floor swept and some general cleaning done. I just need to mop the floor and organize the stuff on the shelves (our personal stuff) and the tools etc. I had some very early bird people that tried to come by when all I had was tables set up and a few boxes out. I asked them to come back tomorrow since I wasn't done setting things up. I have everything in my driveway which isn't a big deal because it's all free. I did have some people come by late this afternoon and they took several things. After going to Church tonight I came home and there was yet another lady that wanted to look. She took several things as well. She also offered to haul off anything that is left at the end of the day tomorrow. How cool is that? Josh and I went to dinner tonight since I didn't feel like cooking. (And just to be sure for those that think I'm not adhering to Lenten expectations, I had fish at dinner and had no meat today.)
When I got home, I gathered a few more things in the house to put out tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'll have people coming by as early as 7 a.m. despite the fact that I listed 8:00 in the paper. I will try to be ready to go by then... not that I have to do anything except answer questions. "Why are you giving this stuff away?" "Does the printer work?" "What is that thing?" But at least there's no price haggling. Well, I better get to bed so I can be up at the crack of dawn. And Summer... when I get my garage finished, I'll take pictures for you... just to prove that it was clean once upon a time before I load it up again!

1 comment:

Summer said...

LOL Now you can help me with mine!