Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Slow Going

I hoped to get more accomplished today, but it's slow going for me. I did sort through about two years worth of bills that I can now file. The mess around my desk is getting smaller, but there's still a mess. In between bouts of sorting I've been doing laundry so that has taken up some time today. I also remembered that I needed to get some things ready for the charity people to come pick it up. I went through three boxes of baby clothes. I saved some to give to my nephew and bagged the rest for charity. I did save a few special items like the outfit that Josh wore home from the hospital. I just changed the sheets on my bed and I'm washing my comforter. There's nothing like going to sleep in freshly laundered sheets. Ah, I can't wait! I'm hoping I'll get up
early enough to go to daily mass in the morning.I am really loving my new mp3 player. I've been wearing it around my neck and listening to it while I've been cleaning. I tend to do a better job with some good music blasting. What's on my player you ask?

I have a bunch of 80's tunes that I jam to as well as some other oldies and a handful of songs from the 90's. I don't think I have anything from this century unless you count the musical Chicago. I also have a good deal of classical music, lots of Christian and a little bit of country. You won't find any rap blaring in my ears.

Tomorrow my plans are to finish the living room and then do my room and the bathroom. Once the living room is done, my room shouldn't take too long. Don't get me wrong... it's still a mess, but most of it is laundry and organizing my closet once again. I have shoes all over the place. The killer will be the craft room as it's been the holding place of things that "I don't know where to put them right now, but I need to
get them out of the way." Thursday is devoted to the garage during the day, but in the evening I have to go to my sort of sister-in-law's and help her with a web page.

Well, enough of a break for me. I wish I knew how things were in your world.

1 comment:

Leann said...

My day went pretty well. It started out rocky as I overslept and was at work 45 minutes late. That's never good.

My best friend made me cry by asking me to move in with her and her husband and share their place, which is wonderful.

I went and viewed another studio after work, 'cause well, I said I would and it was cute, but will be $100 more than what I'm paying now, or at my friend's....

Watched the movie Rumour Has It, and am now watching American Idol.

Are you sorry you asked yet??!!