Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thanks y'all

I appreciate the comments. I really wasn't sure if anyone was still reading since I can't check site meter. I do, however, check my email once a day so if you do comment, I will read it.

Last night I organized the music on my mp3 player. When I transferred music from my computer to it, some of it was put in odd categories. I also listened to and downloaded some additional music. I have a free trial subscription to Rhapsody so I am trying out some of the music on there.

I didn't cook last night, I just had leftover pizza and salad. My cousin that is visiting kept trying to have conversations with me and I found that he still annoyed me. I don't know what it is, but he still grates on my nerves. I can't explain it. I went to bed at ten and although the alarm went off at 6:00, I didn't actually get up until 6:30. Since I am not carpooling today, I decided to not leave very early. I am staying after school to work, however. I also realized that I have choir practice tonight. That will give me something to do at least.

Yesterday I put together Reader's Theatre scripts for my interp classes. They have to do their own small group performances and then each class is doing a large group one. They are going to perform for some elementary schools some time after spring break. I hope they enjoy it. I thought it would be fun and I got some responses from elementary teachers that are excited about it.

I don't know what else to write here. I keep starting sentences and deleting them because they seem pointless to mention. Well, I guess I'll try to make myself do something productive. I think I'll go check my teacher box in the lounge.

3 comments:

Susanlee said...

I am so applying for that job in Canyon!! Thanks for letting me know. Crisis has been averted for now, so no imminent move, but it's going to happen...hopefully by fall...

Andrew said...

I'll tell ya. Left over pizza is better to me than fresh and even better for breakfast. A couple of slices of pepperoni with extra cheese and a glass of milk and I am set for the day.

I think I and Mom will order pizza in tonight instead of eating out as we usually do on Thursdays. I love Papa John's in that you can just order online with your credit card and they will deliver it to your house. You never have to pick up the phone.

Leann said...

So inquiring minds want to know....was there anything interesting in your teacher's box?