Sunday, March 25, 2007

A-Z Meme

The A-Z List

1. A is for age: 37. I feel older some days and younger others.

2. B is for beer of choice: Ziegenbock (only made and sold in Texas)

3. C is for career right now: High School Speech teacher and Forensics Team coach

4. D is for your dog's name? Max, Roo, and Mollie. (I can't leave out the cats - Tecko and Lucy)

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Email

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Monk

7. G is for favorite game: Rollercoaster Tycoon (computer) and Scrabble (board)

8. H is for Hometown: Perryton, Texas (birthplace) but most of my life I have lived in Canyon, Texas.

9. I is for instruments you play: Clarinet, Contra-bass clarinet, flute, recorder

10: J is for favorite juice: Cran-grape

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I can't think of anyone at the moment... not even my ex-husbands old girlfriends.

12. L is for last place you ate: (out) Feldman's Wrongway Diner

13. M is for marriage: Once upon a time... hopefully again someday.

14. N is for your full name: Sorry... but you can have my online name... Annabel Lee

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: I don't remember how many days I was in the hospital when I broke my neck after being hit by a car.. but probably a couple of weeks. Then, two days when Josh was born. Last was when I had a reaction to Eurythromyacin for a night in 1991.

16. P is for people you were with today? A bunch a people at Mass, Josh, then 3 of my students, some fellow teachers and others at a college speech team performance.

17. Q is for quote:While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
Gilda Radner
18. R is for Biggest Regret: I have none at this point. Sure there are those things I wish I didn't do or did do or whatever, but I think that we learn something even in those moments that we regret so it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

19. S is for status: Bored, a little sleepy, generally happy.

20. T is for time you woke up today: 9:00 a.m.

21. U is for underwear you have on now: basic black

22. V is for vegetable you love: Cucumbers with Italian dressing or Vinegar & Oil

23. W is for worst habit: Putting things off (especially unpleasant things)

24. X is for x-rays you've had: Broken neck, dental

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Nothing to write home about but had a ham/cheddar sandwich.

26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Scorpio - watch out for my sting.

3 comments:

Susanlee said...

OOHHH how I miss Feldmans!!

Billy said...

Glad you did this. Learned some more about you. Yeah!

Cin said...

I love this one. I might have to try it on my blog someday soon!