Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yet another lazy Sunday

I went to the 11:15 mass although it was still 10:15 in my world. I don't know if having the time change during spring break is a good idea or not. I guess in a good way I can ease into the change, but if I sleep in every day it's still going to be difficult in a week when I go back to work. I did soak some dishes today and started loading the dishwasher. I also went to the store and got real food to cook. I'm going to make a roast, some lemon chicken, seasoned turkey breast, and stir-fry this week. At least that's my plans.

It's been overcast all day. It rained last night and you go see thunderstorms in the distance. Andrew would have loved it! The weather is supposed to stay this way. Josh loves this kind of weather and thinks he would love it in Seattle. I don't mind it once in a while, but I'm not sure about all the time. I'm thinking about starting on the garage tomorrow... but we'll see what happens.

It's been an uneventful day, but I did enjoy catching up on my many blogs. I'm certainly going to miss them again as soon as midnight rolls around. Last year, I didn't give in on Sundays when I gave up cokes and fast food, but the internet is just too much for me. I'm so addicted... that's why it's a good thing for me to give up.

I don't have anything else to share. I will probably blog again next week when I go up to the school and work. In the mean time, y'all take care.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Giving up the internet would hurt big time.

You are really making me laugh about the garage. You should see mine. It's way worse than yours I'm sure.

Leann said...

Have fun!!

Terri said...

Hi Annabel, glad to be reading your posts again. How do you make your lemon chicken? Sounds delicious.