Friday, March 09, 2007

To answer your questions...

First, there was nothing in my teacher's box. That is usually a good thing. Well, I haven't had much of an issue at this school; but when I taught junior high, I always dreaded seeing those blue notes from the principal in my box. That usually meant I was in trouble for something. So far I haven't messed up here, but I was playing solitaire on my computer yesterday when my principal came by. I only had four students in class so we really couldn't do anything. My debate classes are debating and there wasn't enough to hold a debate and judge. I think today is a pointless day because a lot of students are going to be gone for sports trips. Ah well... I brought a book to read today so I won't be completely bored.

As far as singing in choir goes... I have no idea what we're singing because I'm an idiot and didn't realize that choir practice was Wednesday night and not last night. We're planning on singing for the Easter celebrations so it will probably be some Easter music like Christ the Lord is Risen Today. (Which is a favorite song of mine)

I started reading the DaVinci Code last night. It is very intriguing and no, it isn't making me question my faith. I understand why Catholics were upset over it as it tends to put the Church in a bad light (keep in mind I'm only half-way through it) but once again, I take it as a piece of FICTION.

And that's all the questions that have been posted in comments thus far.

Update: Well, no additional questions came forth today so I'll be heading home and won't blog again until next Wednesday or so. I'm to page 369 in the DaVinci code so it will be finished in the next hour and half or so. And now it's SPRING BREAK!!! Yahoooooo!
So ASK AWAY! Please! Give me something to do today. I'm begging you.

4 comments:

Leann said...

What do you have planned for Spring Break?

Why do you consider the DiVinci Code fiction?

Andrew said...

What was Josh's dad like? I have never heard you talk about him much. Did he and Josh have a decent relationship. I know his death must have been hard on him.

I miss you deeply and will be glad when Lent is over with. Next time, do like mom and give up a certain food or something. Your adoring blogging fans feel lost without you. I understand you wanting to do something more meaningful though. Take care and enjoy spring break. I hope to talk to you again soon.

Your friend,

Andrew

Billy said...

Aha, here is a question. How's the love life going? Breaking any hearts?

Summer said...

I love that song. It makes me very happy.