Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shoot me...

If I buy another white sock. I started the task of sorting socks this
evening. I am still not done yet. I have sorted the easy ones...
colored... but am left with a huge pile of white socks. I don't know
how I ended up with so many socks and where they have come from. Sorry
I haven't posted.. getting back into school is keeping me busy. Luckily
it's sort of a short week. There is no school on Friday as it is one of
our snow days, but we have a competition on Friday. At least I won't
have to be there until 10:00 on Friday. There's also nothing on
Saturday either. If the weather is good, I'll try to get the garage
finished as well as the guest room. I did something amazing today. I
paid my bills on pay day. Well, I paid the bills that I had a bill
for. There's a few that will stagger in the next few days.

Yesterday, I went to Amarillo and got some beads for some new rosaries
that I'm making for my brother's girlfriend and one of her boys. I went
to the store and got some groceries and even got a bottle of wine. It's
been a long time since I've been able to enjoy a glass of wine in the
evenings. Well... I better get back to sorting my socks.

5 comments:

Susanlee said...

I found these great socks for kids that come in packs of 3 socks, and none of them match but they sort of have the same pattern, like stripes, but one purple, one orange, and one green, and they can just wear them however so it doesn't matter if one gets lost...I think this is the best idea ever and should totally be implemented for adults.

Andrew said...

Hey Gal,

I hope you are settling back into work this week.

I have tons of socks, but only wear and wash around five pair every week. They are my favorites and fit so well. That way laundry and sorting is not such a chore. I know. I know. I am being a lazy bum. It's a bachelor's life, indeed.

Dragonfly said...

I cleaned out my sock drawer this weekend and found I need to buy new socks, when all was said and done I have 6 pairs of matching wearable socks...totally disproportionate to the pairs of underwear I have , but we won't go there...

Enjoy the wine!!

Annabel said...

No.. let's not go into the whole underwear thing... I have the opposite problem there. Jonathon.. I wish I could be so simple... but I get home and put on a pair of socks... then they get dirty for some reason (maybe because I don't wear shoes) and then change and then... well... you get the idea.

Leann said...

Sounds like you're leading a complicated life dear...lol