Thursday, November 03, 2011

Cleaning Frenzy

There’s nothing like the potential of company to make me clean my house.  It has already been a long day and there’s much more to do.  This morning I had to act as a sub for two class periods.  Not my favorite thing to do, but it went ok.  Then I had to deal with 100+ boxes of textbooks that arrived.  I had to count them as they came in and make sure we received everything.  Now I’m not sure what to do with them.  I’ll start figuring it out next week I guess.  Tomorrow I work 1/2 a day at school then have a meeting in the afternoon.  I stayed after school a little bit and then came home to get started on the house cleaning.  I mowed the lawn and then started clearing the boxes that were left after unpacking all my books and Marvin collection.  I started the dishwasher and tidied up the kitchen.  I still have a lot to do though. 

I’m looking forward to the date tomorrow night.  Not sure what I should wear though.  He’s picking me up at 7:00 and we’re going across town to a Mexican restaurant that he likes.  Sounds good to me.  Well, I guess I need to get back to work.  My break is over.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Enjoy your company and I hope the date goes well. You will be in my thoughts.
Blessed be