Wednesday, November 02, 2011

So much for sleep!

Ok, now I’m really excited.  I must be to post twice in one night.  So here’s the deal.  I could barely keep my eyes open while watching t.v. around 8:00 so I turned off the t.v. at 9:00 and came to bed with a beer and a book.  I was reading the book and drinking my beer when my phone rang a little after 9:00.  It was a San Antonio number that I didn’t recognize.  I answered it and it is the library guy that I’ve been emailing.  He asked me to go to dinner on Friday night!   I have a date!  Can you believe it?  A date!  With a guy that is a librarian.  He plays scrabble.  He likes to ride roller coasters.  I shouldn’t be so excited.  But I am. 

2 comments:

Andrew said...

This is some awesome news. Don't leave us in the dark and I want to know all the details.

Annabel said...

Now Andrew - you know that I almost always kiss and tell! Of course I'll share the details.