Tuesday, November 08, 2011

A Full Day

It has been a busy day.  I got to school at 7:45 and had several things to do.  The library was pretty full with students this morning so that kept me busy.  Then I had to make posters (enlarge them on a poster maker) for the science department.  After that I had fix a jammed paper in the nurse’s printer.  During 2nd period I had to get a screen, overhead projector, and computer set up for a presentation in the afternoon.  I got that done, then worked on updating the card catalog software.  It did fine on the data station, but wouldn’t update the correct software on the circulation station.  I couldn’t focus on it since I had to leave at noon for a meeting.  I drove across town to another school to work on a Library Strategic Plan that we have to turn in next week.  I stayed there for a couple of hours and then headed back to my school.  I stopped at the bank to deposit a birthday check that my aunt sent me.  Once I got back to school, I had to get the project ready for the presentation and then sit through it.  At 4:45, I put up the projector and laptop and headed to the DPS office so I could renew my driver’s license since today is the only day that they stay open late.  I got there at 5:00 and was on my way home around 5:30.  I stopped at Sonic to pick up dinner.  I’m heading out to band rehearsal shortly so the day isn’t even done.  I don’t know about you, but I’m already exhausted.

Josh is coming home this weekend so I’m looking forward to seeing him.  We have to go out to dinner for our birthday.  I’m debating whether I should buy season tickets for the symphony.  I would get the cheap seats which means I could buy two sets of tickets that covers about 7 concerts for around $100.  Still not sure yet.

Tomorrow I have to go to training all morning to learn the textbook software.  That means I have to get up and leave earlier than I usually do.  Guess I better head to band rehearsal.

No comments: