Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wish you were here

Well I'm in Vegas and posting from my iPhone since Bally's wants to charge 13.99 for 24 hours of Internet service. We got in around 8:30 yesterday evening and after checking into the hotel, we headed downtown to see my dad and his wife, Gina. Josh got to gamble for the first time. He only played slots and lost $35 quickly. He has discovered that it is frustrating to play. I spent $20, but played for an hour or so. We didn't get in until 2:00 which was 4:00 am Texas time.

Today we mostly shopped. My dad bought me a pair of Sketchers for my birthday. They are purple and more comfortable than the shoes I brought. My sister used her comp card at Maggianos for dinner so our meal was half price. Tonight we went to Penn & Teller and it was very entertaining. Now we're back at the hotel and I'm going to read until I fall asleep.

1 comment:

Leann said...

What a wonderful way to spend your holiday weekend. I hope you have just as much fun tomorrow!! Blessed be friend.