Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Not a cold

It’s just allergies and they are still driving me crazy.  I took a bendryl last night so I slept pretty well – just not enough.  I’m becoming a coffee drinker just to be able to wake up.  I made coffee and toast when I finally rolled out of bed this morning and it did seem to help.  It was another busy day in the library with students continuing their research.  Overall, I thought they did a pretty good job considering they have no research experience.  Most used three different sources and were able to get their citation information down.  I have tons of books to put up on the shelves now.  It will be difficult to get done tomorrow, but I may be able to get a lot of work done on the computer.  I think I’ll lock myself in my office while 6th graders are listening to an AIDS presentation and ESL classes work in the lab. 

I planned to go to go try to renew my driver’s license after school today, but when I checked the website for information, they had changed their extended hours from Wednesdays to Tuesdays.  So now I have to wait until next Tuesday to renew my license which is just two days before my birthday.  I should have done it sooner, but never really thought about it.  Luckily I did find my social security card and birth certificate yesterday. 

I have to much Halloween candy leftover.  I have to stop eating it.  Maybe I should hide it from myself. 

I’m going to have to go to bed early tonight.  I’m just too tired.  Psych is coming on, but I might just DVR it so I can watch it later. 

No comments: