Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Another busy week

I don’t know if I’ll ever catch up, but I’m at least trying to stay on top of things.  It’s cold here and the heater doesn’t seem to work.  At least I think I have a heater.  There’s a big thing in the attic, but I don’t know what it does other than blow air.  My thermostat has a “heat” setting so I’m assuming that it is supposed to work.  It hasn’t been just horrible – it’s hovering around 69 degrees in here, but in the mornings it gets around 64 degrees.  I guess I’m going to have to call the real estate company and plan a time for them to come out. 

I decided to cook cashew chicken for dinner on Friday.  I also got some eggnog at Matt’s request.  I have to make sure I have some rum for it. 

I feel at a loss for words tonight.  There’s not much to report here.  I’m working on the “K” book, watching t.v., and trying to stay warm. 

1 comment:

Andrew said...

The pilot light must have been blown out if it uses natural gas. Just needs to be relit