Sunday, December 25, 2011

Finally a hug

It wasn’t at the end of the night, but I did get a hug from Matt during the “Peace” at the church service tonight. So here’s hoping to more hugs in the future. We had a nice time at the service. We went to the Mission San Jose. We got back to my place around 1:30 and he came in and had some hot chocolate. He left about 15 minutes ago. He’s coming over in the morning around 10:30 and I’m making breakfast burritos – without eggs. I offered eggs to him, but he said he didn’t have to have them. I will report again tomorrow on how Christmas day goes.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I know it sounds childish, but it's true. The way to a man heart is through his stomach. I hope your Christmas is filled with festive people and festive things.

Annabel said...

Andrew - I've been trying with the stomach thing. I've made him homemade pizza, cashew chicken, San Francisco chops, Parmesan Chicken, and Beef enchiladas. I'm running out of things to make!