Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I don’t mind the crowds in the stores so much, but I mostly can’t stand the stupid drivers all over the place. I went to the mall this morning and picked up some things for Josh. I then went to eat lunch at Chipotle. I went to Michael’s in search of some beads to make a rosary for Matt for Christmas, but I couldn’t find what I wanted. I still couldn’t find anything at Hobby Lobby or Joann’s either. I picked up a couple of stocking stuffers and gifts for the pets, but that’s it. I still need to find a frame for pictures for my aunt and uncle. I will probably send my friend Kirsten a gift card to Amazon. I ordered a calendar and a San Antonio Spurs stocking for Matt. I may still try to find the beads to make a rosary, but if not, I’ll try to find something else.

Matt called this evening to let me know the plans for going to the movie tomorrow. We are going to see Hugo at the Imax and then out to eat afterward. Tomorrow morning I’m going to church and then probably to Walmart to pick up some wrapping paper. I realize that I left all my Christmas wrapping stuff back in Canyon. I guess I’ll have to start over with paper and such. I don’t need much as I won’t have a lot to wrap.

No comments: