Friday, December 30, 2011

Gotta get back on schedule

I hate how my sleeping schedule gets off during the breaks. I’m finding that I stay up later and later and then sleep in as well. When I have to go back to work on Tuesday, it will be tough to get out of bed that morning. I’m sure it will take a few days to get used to going to bed early again.

Yesterday I got out of the house and went to half-priced books. I didn’t find the Harry Potter book I wanted, but did get some other books using the gift card Matt got me. I still have about $9 on the card. After that, I went to the movies to see “Young Adult.” It was ok, but not that great. It was a pretty dark comedy with no real resolution at the end of the movie. It felt good to get out regardless. After the movie I went to Chipotle for a steak burrito and started reading a book on playing Scrabble. A guy at the restaurant saw me reading it and asked me if I was a champion. I told him, no, that I was just learning, but he wanted a hint or tip that he could use. I told him the strategic key is rack management and learning to play “Bingo” words using all 7 letters.

After dinner I drove up to my rental company’s office to drop off my check and then I headed home. I was up until around 1:00 a.m. and even then I had a hard time getting to sleep. Today I cleaned my house including doing laundry and dishes. Matt is coming to pick me up at 6:30 for dinner. Looks like it will be just us tonight.

No comments: