Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Getting there

The week is halfway over – yay!  I put in a repair request at my real estate company and I should get a call tomorrow.  The guy said that my thermostat probably needs to be replaced (though they just replaced it this summer).  So I have to figure out how to be here when the repairman can come.  At least I’ll have heat again.  This morning it was 63 degrees in the house.  Right now it is hovering around 68.  I have a space heater at my feet in the living room and have a larger heater warming up my bedroom.  I won’t be able to get to sleep if it is too cold in there.

Things are still hopping in the library.  Luckily I was able to get more done today without dealing with all the English classes.  I finally got some books re-shelved, made posters that I’ve been trying to do for a week now, and got another 20 students caught up with the digital citizenship lessons.  Maybe one of these days I’ll get the newly delivered textbooks (3 weeks ago) put up somewhere. 

Tonight for dinner I picked up McDonald’s.  I also just ate the last two of my homemade cookies.  Now I’ve got to start doing some housecleaning.  I at least started the dishwasher.  I’ll probably finish the “K” book tonight.  Not sure if I’ll start “L” or not.  My goal is to finish them all – including the new “V” book by the end of Christmas break. 

No comments: