Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another do-nothing day

I intended to get out and go to the movies today but didn’t make it. I kind of have the feeling that I’m coming down with a cold or something. I’ve just felt kind of blah and tired today. So I just lounged around on my couch watching t.v. and reading a book. I never even got dressed or brushed my hair today. It’s a good thing I never get company. I’ll probably go to the movies next weekend or perhaps one night this week. After Matt reads The Invention of Hugo Cabret, we may go see the movie Hugo together.

So nothing to report today. No housework, no laundry. On to reading book “M.” Going to take a benadryl tonight and go to bed early. I hope I’m not getting sick. That would not be fun this week. Not that it is ever fun, but I’d rather not have to be working while sick.

No comments: