Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Early Christmas

Josh and I celebrated Christmas this morning since he was going to be heading out this afternoon. I have to say it was a very nice Christmas this year. Josh bought me a 32 inch flat screen t.v. for my bedroom, the first season of Columbo, a Marvin the Martian wallet, and a model Titanic thing I saw at the bookstore several weeks ago. He’s now headed back to Canyon but I won’t be lonely for long.

I’m going to dinner and Scrabble practice with Matt tomorrow night and then he’s coming over for dinner on Friday. Saturday will be midnight Mass and then he is coming over Christmas morning to hang out and exchange gifts. Then we have dinner with his friends on Christmas evening. So my mission in all of this is to get a hug. I think that would be a good start. If I really feel brave, I will start asking some of the deeper questions that we’ve avoided thus far. We’ll see how it goes.

I had insomnia again last night. I was awake around 5:00 and didn’t get back to sleep until after 7:30. At least I don’t have school right now. And for the rest of the day I haven’t done a thing. I’ve stayed in my pajamas, read some of my book, and watched a couple of episodes of Columbo. Tomorrow I have to pay bills and see if I have any money left.

I think I’ll finish my book and perhaps watch one more episode of Columbo.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Any day spent in your pajamas is a good day.

Anxiously awaiting news on the hug...

Merry Christmas!
Jan