Thursday, September 02, 2010

At least it is almost Friday

I don’t really know what to report other than the same old stuff.  Went to school, taught classes, filled out purchase orders, updated computers and started sorting papers to grade.  Though I slept ok last night and felt fairly awake this morning when I got up, the tiredness hit me about halfway to work.  I stayed at school until about 5:00 and then headed home because I couldn’t concentrate any more.  I tried laying down for a bit to rest, but didn’t sleep.  I got up around 6:00 fixed some dinner and now I’m having ice cream for dessert. 

I’ll probably go to bed early again tonight.  I brought home papers to grade, but I just don’t think it will happen.  I really should at least sort through them and get them organized.  I did some of that while in the ISS room today. 

Still a bit dismayed by the fact that I haven’t heard a peep from Matthew.  Hoping it is just being busy but just don’t know. 

At that’s it in a nutshell.  There’s just not much going on other that school.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Sometimes I think sameness is a blessing.