Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Just Plain Tired

I took the ambien last night shortly after 8:00 p.m. and I’m sure I was asleep before 9:00 a.m.  I slept through the night and still didn’t quite want to get up at 6:00 a.m. so I hit the snooze a few times.  School was ok, though my 4th period class is a bit too talkative.  Of course after being gone, it is almost impossible to be caught up.  I had to get notes ready for my English classes, put in a travel request, and just play catch up in general.  I spent a period in the library as the librarian talked to the freshmen students so I could see how she did her orientation.  I went to the ISS room last period and worked on recreating a word document in excel so that formulas could be used.  It seems odd that the business office would send a word document to be used for budget requisitions. 

I stayed after school for two hours working.  I got poster paper ready for my students to use for a project tomorrow.  I was finally just so tired that I decided I needed to head home.  I got home around 6:45 and had a bowl of cereal and blueberry muffin for dinner.  I’m drinking a sprite zero and planning to go to bed early.  I don’t think I’ll need the ambien tonight.  I just feel tired. 

I asked Matthew via text yesterday if he was interested in getting together this week.  His response was that it would depend on what work he got done today.  I felt a little slighted, but I know that it’s a busy time wrapping up last year’s budget and getting started on the new budget so I’m trying to be understanding.  I still have a hard time reading him and he’s still not very communicative.  I don’t know if that is something I just have to deal with or if it would improve if/when we date more seriously.  I just don’t know at this point – but will see how it goes for now.  I hope he’s still interested but sometimes it is just hard to tell. 

My roommate has moved back in so I don’t have the house to myself any more.  At least she can take care of the animals for me when I need it and it’s nice to have some extra income.

Well, that’s all the excitement here.  Just work, work, and more work.  I need to work on grad school stuff, but I’m just feeling tired.  I’ll check in on some postings but will probably work more this weekend. 

No comments: