Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another tiring day

I was so tired yesterday. I could have easily gone to bed after posting last night around 6:30, but I made myself stay up until 9:30. I fell asleep easily and didn't wake up until 7:00. Although I was awake then, I didn't get out of bed until 7:30. I got ready and headed to Hereford by 8:30. I spent the time painting my office. I ran out of white paint so I had to run to Walmart and get a quart to finish up. I barely had enough yellow. I probably need more to go over some areas again, but it will have to wait until after pay day. My desks, boxes and such have been moved into the room, but not my computers and tables. I hope they're moved by Monday. Once I finished in the office, I cleaned up the mess and starting organizing my room. I got my desks situated the way I wanted and then moved other pieces of furniture here and there. I have my desk in the corner of the room behind the student desks. I think I'll like it that way better. I haven't started unpacking, but I think I'll go up on Saturday and start that process. Work officially starts on Monday. It's a work day so I get to wear jeans and will probably continue sorting things and figure what I'm going to do for the first day of school.

I need to go take a shower and get ready to go to Mass. I have no idea what I'm going to do about supper tonight. I'll probably make something when I get home. I'm still tired and shouldn't have a problem going to sleep tonight. I know you're interested in pictures and I'll try to remember to take the camera on Saturday and get some shots once I've got most things unpacked. Well, I'm off again.

1 comment:

~Vital~ said...

I hope you did not recieve much from Erin and will not be in the path of Dean. Keeping you in my prayers.