Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Teaching is Tiresome

Boy am I tired. I was on my feet all day. I guess I better get used to it. The workshop went well. I wish I had more things for the staff's to work on, but in five hours there's only so much that can be done. I think they got a lot of good information. I met a new adviser that is also going to be teaching speech and doing competitions so I gave him so additional information as well. I kind of miss the creative process of doing yearbooks, but it takes a lot of work.

I got home a little before 5:00 and played catch up on all the blogs I missed today. I sent some emails, did some surveys and now dinner is heating up on the stove. I need to go to Mass either tonight or tomorrow night as it's a Holy Day of Obligation for the solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Since Josh has plans this evening, I guess I'll go tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going back to Hereford to see if they've moved my stuff to the room and to finish painting in the office. I may have some students that come up to visit. I hope they've moved my stuff so I can start setting up my room. I'll have two work days next week, but I have a lot of files to sort through and organize and things to get ready for school so I want as much done with the room itself before then.

I'm sure it will be an early evening since I actually got out and did stuff today and it wears me out. I still need to get a bed for Josh so tomorrow I'm going to make some calls about mattresses and see what it's going to cost. My dad will be coming back next week so I can use his truck.

I don't have anything else to report. If anything exciting happens, you'll be the first to know.

No comments: