Sunday, August 19, 2007

Last day of freedom

Today is my last day before returning to the world of the working. I wished I had gotten more done before heading back. Oh well. I'm heading to Mass in just a little bit. I had trouble sleeping again last night. I took 1/2 a tylenol pm at 9:20 but was still awake at 11:00. I got up and took another 1/2 and that seemed to do the trick. I woke up around 9:00 this morning. I took a shower and got ready for church. Now I'm catching up on a few blogs before heading out. After church I'm going to head back to Amarillo in search of shoes. I checked Zappos last night and found a few in some styles that I'm looking for, but I'm wary about buying shoes online. I know that I can return the shoes without paying postage if they don't fit, but I'd rather be able to try some on and decided if they fit and are comfortable. At least I have an idea of what I'm looking for now.

My car is having issues. I think the brake pads need to be replaced. I need to check with my dad and see if they're under a warranty. When I've gotten them replaced in the Honda, it came with a lifetime guarantee. I probably won't get to Hereford before tomorrow, but I think I'll just go in early. Well, I'm off to Mass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful with these brakes please!