Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pretty dull around here

I finished another book today. I was up until midnight reading and then I slept until around 8:00 this morning. Today I've read, watched t.v., and played on the computer. I also loaded the dishwasher and made pizza for supper. I started going through my yearbook stuff trying to get ready for my upcoming workshop. I'm glad I already have pretty much everything ready since I've done the workshop for the past several years and it's just a matter of updating a few things and reviewing. The money will help cover some bills this month because I spent a little too much on paint and supplies for my room at school. The workshop is on Tuesday. I'll probably go up to school on Wednesday and see if I can get keys to my new room (officially - I sort of already have a master key that I've sort of forgot to give back and nobody knows). I hope my stuff has been moved so I can get my room set up.

My refrigerator is still having issues. I had to unplug and defrost it again. Now that my brother is back in town maybe he can come by and try to officially fix it. I haven't heard if Josh's engine has come in yet or not. I hope it comes in soon. Sharing a car is getting old fast. Not that I need to go anywhere, but it's just nice to know that I can if I wanted to. Tomorrow Josh is playing at church. That means we have to go to the early Mass and be there by 8:00. I guess I should get to bed early tonight.

Still nothing exciting going on here. Glad that you seemed to enjoy the last meme. And Andrew, yes, I've thought about getting my library certification/master's degree once Josh goes to college, but I don't know if I can afford it financially. I can actually get the degree online for the most part, but I don't know how I'd pay for it. I still have bad marks on my credit because of my divorce so I'm not sure if I could get a loan. Even if I did get a loan, I don't know if I would really make more money and be able to pay it off. I can barely live as it is now and in two years, Josh will be in school and that will probably take any extra money I have and he'll lose his SSI. It's still a thought, but I just can't do anything at this point.

Well, I guess I'm going to watch some t.v. and hopefully call it an early night.

No comments: