Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A new job

I've been volunteered to create and upkeep a website for the band (Josh's, not Hereford's). I hope I'm not getting in over my head. I think it's a great idea and I have some great ideas for it, I just hope I can do it. I think I did pretty well with our speech team website this year. I'd give you a link, but I think it's down right now as I just tried to access it and couldn't. I'm certainly not a website whiz, but I've learned enough I think to create something useful. Today was a dull day. I need to do more. I'm a bit stuck, however, as Josh has been taking the car to band. On the good news front, his new/used engine for his car has been ordered and should be on its way soon. I hope he has a car again by the start of the school year at least. I got some stuff to use for my upcoming yearbook workshop but haven't started looking through it yet. I guess that's something I could be doing. I think I'd rather be shopping or something.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Once you have all that website stuff figured out let me know. I might be interested in using your talent to help me set up one of my own....

You can email me with questions...

Billy said...

It's hard to believe school is almost here. Time flew by this summer.