Sunday, August 05, 2007

Done... for now

I finished painting. I'm sure I need to do some touch ups, but for now I'm done and am leaving it that way at least for a while. I didn't get to the office. I pulled up the plastic and was going to vacuum but ran out of time. I didn't want to risk being in the building and have the alarms go off because of it being past 5:00. I was there six hours today. I was going to take a picture, but I forgot my camera at home. I'm exhausted and decided that I wasn't going to cook tonight. I picked up dinner at McDonald's. Now I'm sitting in my recliner with my laptop on my lap watching t.v. and playing word yahtzee. I'm going to stay here tonight until I can't stay awake any more. Then I'm going to bed and sleeping LATE. Now I'm going to have to find other things to write about besides painting.

4 comments:

Billy said...

When does school start? What classes will you be teaching this year? Will you be coaching again? Any kids you aren't ready to see this year? Have any favorite students? What are the other teachers like? Are they as cool as you?

Perhaps these questions will keep you busy in your next post. I am genuinely a nosy person. You probably already know that from all of the questions I asked when we met.

Have a wonderful sleep in tomorrow. Lucky girl!

Summer said...

Sleep well.

Terri said...

hallelujah! painting is done!
I'm going to have to check out this word yahtzee, where do you play it - yahoo games or is it a pc game?

Susanlee said...

well if you really feel like your blog would be incomplete without painting inspired posts, you're welcome to come do my living room... *wink*