Thursday, August 09, 2007

I know....

...your day just isn't complete unless I post. Just kidding. I really didn't have much to share yesterday. I slept late, got up, sat in my chair most of the day. I finally decided I needed to get out of the house around 7:30 so I went to Hastings in search of a book to read. Sure, I have a lot of unfinished books around here, but none of them were captivating me. So I went and found two books. I started one when I got home around 8:30 I think. I finished it last night around 2:30 a.m. I have another book, but I'm going to hold off on starting as I need to start getting some other work done. But that would mean I'd have to get up out of my chair, huh?

I spent a lot of time yesterday looking at other high school band sites to get an idea of what should go into the one I'll be creating. I admit I played a few games on the computer. I need to get off my rear and start getting busy around here though.

No comments: