Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back home

Luckily today was only half a day and we were able to get out by 11:45.  I stopped and McDonald’s to pick up some lunch and was headed home by noon.  I got home shortly after 5:00 this evening.  Overall the training was ok, but I felt I could have gotten most of it online.  It was nice to be away for a while but it just means I’ll pay the price when I get back.  My to-do list has probably just doubled. 

I just made a quick dinner and now I’m watching House Hunters on t.v.  I could start on some of my to-do list things but I think I’m just going to take it easy tonight.  I did finally sleep somewhat normally last night without the ambien.  I briefly woke up at 4-something and again at 6:26 (for the second time) but overall I slept better.  I was still feeling a little tired today, but not too bad.  The drive did seem longer and I was very impatient when I got back into town and a guy didn’t go fast enough at the light and I was caught at the red and had to wait. 

I am going to take my ambien tonight so I’ll be rested for school tomorrow.  It’s not much of a post today, but there’s not much to tell.

No comments: