Saturday, February 05, 2005

Another day

Josh made a "I" (one) on his solo. He was the only clarinet player to play a class "I" solo which is the difficulty level assigned to it. Basically he's playing what someone in high school would be playing. He's so talented. And yes, I'm biased, but it's also true given the compliments I hear about him.
Didn't do much today. Took my cousin to his defensive drive class. Took Josh to play his solo. Went to the grocery store and spent my last $20 on food. Watched t.v. Picked my cousin up from defensive driving. Started reading a book. Made supper. Got on computer.
Still haven't heard from Marty today and he didn't call me last night either. He could be upset with me since he might have checked the blog out yesterday (not sure on that), or I could be right in that I'm not much in his thoughts lately. Don't know. It hurts, but what can I do? I wasn't going to call him, but found myself dialing his number at home. No answer. He must be out with his other family.
Yes, I'm being a bit snippy, but I can't help it. I'm frustrated and can't do anything about it. To quote Summer today... GRRRRRRR.

No comments: