Thursday, February 17, 2005

Still in the Dark

I haven't talked to Marty since Monday. I missed IM's from him when I went to aerobics class. I guess he can sporadically get internet access once in a while. He said he'd call this weekend when he went to town.
I still don't know what's going on with him or with us. I still have my doubts and fears and can't do anything about them.
I'm thinking about getting my hair cut again. Well, all I can do is think about it. I have to make $15 last another two weeks. Still no child support. It's been a long time since I've been this broke. And thanks to my mind being in a fog, my tax refund will be delayed. I thought I'd get them sent in so I could use the money to catch up on bills. But one of them was sent back because I forgot to sign it. The other probably wasn't signed either and I'll probably get it in the mail too.
Tell me that things are going to look up soon. My hope is fading really fast.

No comments: