Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Yet Another Marty Update

Well it looks like Marty is heading out even sooner than expected. His school has been moved up to the end of this month. Then he'll go back to Connecticut to finish up business. Then he'll drive his truck down here. Then he'll head to Alaska for his duty at the end of April. He'll be there until May of next year. Kind of sucks, but at least he's getting out a month earlier. Don't know if I'll be able to handle it, but I think if we're supposed to be together it will work out. I'll be relieved that he won't be around his ex-wife. (Yes, I still have issues with that) I'm sad that he'll miss his girls. I still wonder where I am in the scheme of things. But it won't do me any good to ponder much.
Went to my aerobics class tonight. I was exhausted. Seemed to be more difficult today than any other day. Probably because I missed last Thursday. Had leftovers for supper. Almost finished before 7:30. Only one coke. Since I can't afford fast food, I guess I don't have to worry about that part so much. I'm going to call about child support again tomorrow. I am. Really. Why am I so chicken about that? Because I hate to complain. Because I worry about confrontation. Oh well. I gotta do what I gotta do.

No comments: