Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Weigh-in Week 4

It's a good day. Scale showed 176.5. (I got on about 5 times to make sure as sometimes it gives me a false reading) So that's down 3 lbs. from the last weigh-in. That brings me to a total of 6 lbs. lost total. I'm feeling pretty good about that. I hope the reading was accurate.
I've behaved pretty well. So far I've only cheated twice (McD's once and Thai Kitchen take-out). I've rarely eaten past 7:30. I have had absolutely no alcohol which is probably a very good thing. I missed aerobics twice last week because I was sick, but hope to add some walking soon and make up for it. I'm trying to decide what my reward should be when I lose the first 10 lbs. Well, I'm off to visit another school.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

My reward is always a piece of clothing or shoes that make me feel sexy in my 10lb (or whatever) weight loss.