Monday, February 14, 2005

Looking on the bright side of things

Well, I got the waterbed situation taken care of. (I hope!) It's patched and refilled and warming up. I think I've got almost every extra blanket on it right now since it will take a few days for the water to get warmed back up. I took Josh out for a Valentine's dinner because after dealing with the bed all day there was no way I was going to cook.
So, on the bright side:

I have nice clean sheets and comfortor to sleep on tonight.
My room is now clean where you can walk in there without stepping on things or stubbing your toes. (like I did yesterday)
I've gotten lots of laundry put away and have clothes to wear tomorrow.
I have a boyfriend that sent me roses for Valentine's day and he still loves me though I'm still thinking he's got a lot on his mind or something like that.

So, despite the problems of today, I can't really complain too much.

No comments: