Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Is it still Monday?

I did NOT want to get up this morning. I stayed up until 1 a.m. finishing a book. Then sort of woke up around 7-something. Needed to leave by 8:30 to go visit my school. Didn't quite make it as I finally made myself get up around 8. Went to my school. Spent 2 hours checking over all the pages. Thank goodness it's only a 60 page book.
Then I went and wrote a hot check for clarinet reeds. $23 for a box of 10. Then I went to Sam's to see if I had a membership under my dad's business. Luckily I did. So I priced everything I need to buy for the concession stand on Friday. Then came home, had lunch (a lunchable, yogurt and tea). Read my blogs. Plugged in the numbers for the concession stand in a database. (Yes, I can be anal) Called about child support. No answer but left another message.
Now I'm thinking very seriously about a nap. Care to join me?

No comments: